Friday, April 10, 2009

Don't worry about copyright

Dear friends,

Recently someone asked me if he can use the articles I published on this blog for a free Dharma magazine he has in mind to create. I said, "of course you can, do it".
I am also using this occasion to tell to all the readers of this blog, that I don't mind anybody using, transmitting, copying, sharing any articles written here. The same I say about all the books I published at DharmaLion. If you wish to copy any book printed by me and share it online, I don't mind. A copyright statement is written here on the website or on the books, but I am not a bad guy and don't complain if you share all I write and print without asking money for it. I have nothing against internet pirates, too :)) In fact, I think they are all good guys, sharing the Dharma for those who can't afford it.

Of course I need money for myself and my Dharma activities and I hope many rich guys will buy from me :))) especially in this hard period, but I will never complain or say something against someone who distributes something written or printed by me if he doesn't modify the content of the text.

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel