Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Buddhist books for children

Dear readers and Dharma friends,

Can you please help me with Buddhist books for children, especially cartoons? I need as many variants as possible to get inspiration for something like "Buddha's life", "Shinran's life", "Rennyo's life", Buddhist teachings with animals, etc. It does not matter if they are in Japanese (I know there are many such cartoons in Japanese), English or any language. We have no Buddhist books for children in Romanian and I intend to create some. I also know there are not so many in English, too.

If you have some free copies, please send them to my mail address:

ADRIAN CIRLEA
O.P. 6, C.P. 615
CRAIOVA, DOLJ
ROMANIA

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Namo Amida Bu,
Josho Adrian



0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel