Monday, October 19, 2015

A gift from Zuikoji Temple in Osaka

This scroll was given two days ago by Oku Kyokai Sensei of Zuikoji temple in Osaka. It is 2meters high! As we already have a statue and a Myogo (scroll with Namo AmidaButsu) at Amidaji we might use this for Tariki Dojo in Bucharest or when I open a new dojo in another town. I am not sure yet...
I also received two big Buddhist flags. One of them will surely be posted in the temple's courtyard.

As you can see, Amidaji has friends all over the world, including Japan. And some of them are also priests and have their own temples. My uncompromising way of teaching Amida Dharma has not isolated me, as some would have liked, but on the contrary, it opened up new possibilities. 

Friends who share the same faith will always come together, both in this life and in the Pure Land.

Namo Amida Butsu



0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel