Monday, February 26, 2018

A detailed explanation of the Primal Vow of Amida Buddha



In this category of articles I intend to offer you a somewhat new and more in-depth explanation of the Primal Vow of Amida Buddha, besides the one I already did many years ago.

"If, when I attain Buddhahood, sentient beings of the ten quarters who sincerely entrust themselves to me, desire to be born in my land, and say my Name perhaps even ten times, should not be born there, may I not attain the supreme Enlightenment. Excluded are those who commit the five grave offenses and those who slander the right Dharma." (The Primal Vow of Amida Buddha)



3) The meaning of "sincerely entrust themselves to me, desire to be born in my land, and say my Name perhaps even ten times"

4) The so called "exclusion" in the Primal Vow - "excluded are those who commit the five grave offenses and those who slander the right Dharma"

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel